The Story Of The Haunebu
In the mid 1930’s the SS E-IV (Entwicklungsstelle 4), which belonged to the SS “Order of the Black Sun”, was encouraged to develop alternative energies to make Germany independent of oil and other types of fuel for war production.
By 1939 this outfit, with the involvement of the Thule Gesellschaft, developed a ground-breaking electro-magnetic engine, based on Hans Coler’s concept of a free energy machine. This theory was then adapted into an energy converter to create rotating electro-magnetic fields that influenced gravity and decreased mass. It received the “Thule Triebwerk” designation and was to be mounted into a Thule designed platform.
After searching for a remote area to conduct testing, the Thule Gesellshaft settled on a remote location called Hauneburg in Northwest Germany. It was here that further testing was conducted and the Thule disc was given the name “H- Gerät” (Hauneburg Device).
Because of the ongoing war and security measurements, the name was abbreviated to Haunebu.
Two Haunebu I prototypes were constructed that had a diameter of 25 meters and could reach speeds up to 4,800 km/h at low altitude. Further testing and enhancements were made that enabled the machine to fly speeds of 17,000 km/h! To endure these speeds a special armor called Victalen was generated by a team of SS metallurgists. Several tests with all kinds of conventional and laser type armament (KraftStrahlKanone) took place.
As early as 1942, an enlarged fighter version of the prototypes, Haunebu II, was built with a diameter of 26 meters and a crew of 9. This craft could reach supersonic speeds between 6,000 and 21,000 km/h!
By 1944, a enhanced and final war model, the Haunebu II Do-Sta (Dornier Stratosphären Flugzeug) was tested. These machines were several stories tall and were destined for space flights. It was armed with two 110mm canon mounted in the rotating top of the main turret/cabin. Eight smaller 80mm canon were incorporated in four ball turrets like underneath the main disc.
Later on, giant machines like the Haunebu III and the Haunebu IV, with diameters of 72 and 120 meters, were in the developmental stage to be used for intergalactic flights and a suicide mission to Mars. However these claims are completely unfounded.
At the end of WW2, when Allied Forces moved into occupied countries and eventually Germany, no evidence of these flying discs could be found other than documents relating to their existence. However, after further investigation by Allied Governments and the interrogation of former Thule Gesellschaft and Vril Society members, new information was revealed.
This new information convinced some of the interrogators that perhaps the Germans had actually created a type of craft with a special propulsion system that was capable of inter-planetary travel, while other of these crafts were disassembled and shipped off to unknown locations by U-boats.
Haunnebu II plastic kit 1/72